||24 Hours Study Space: Study Room @ Taylor's Policy
||Departmental Loan Policy
||Discussion Room Policy
||Policy for Reimbursement for Staff Purchases
||Collaboration & Social Meeting Hub Policy
||Policy for Filming in Taylor's Library
||Food & Drink Policy
||Inter-Library Loan Policy
|24 hours study space: Study Room @ Taylor’s Policy.
*Kindly refer to the latest opening hours
- Study Room @ Taylor’s located at Block C, Level 2 is designated as a Silent study room.
- Outsiders are strictly not allowed in the rooms. Students should not bring in their friends who are not Taylor’s students.
- Staff and Students are required to scan their ID to enter the rooms after 6.00pm till 6.00am
- Re-arrangement of furniture in the rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the rooms. Only drinks in spill proof containers are allowed.
- Preparing for projects involving cutting and using glue, playing games/card/gambling or non-academic activity is prohibited.
- Failure to comply with library policies, rules and regulations will be grounds for suspension of study room privileges. A student will be directed by library staff or security personnel to leave the rooms.
- The Study Room @ Taylor’s is monitored by camera surveillance.
- Strictly no pets are allowed.