|About - Policies|
|Study Room @ Taylor’s Policy||Theatrette Policy|
|Departmental Loan Policy||Visitor's Policy|
|Discussion Room Policy||Policy for Reimbursement for Staff Purchases |
|Open Collaboration Policy||Policy for Filming in Taylor's Lakeside Library|
|Food & Drink Policy||Inter-Library Loan Policy|
|Gift Policy|| || |
| || || |
|Study Room @ Taylor’s Policy|| || |
| || || || |
- Study Room @ Taylor’s is designated as a Silent study room.
- Outsiders are strictly not allowed in the Study Room @ Taylor’s. Students should not bring in their friends who are not Taylor’s students.
- Students are required to scan their student ID to enter the room after 6.00pm till 2.00am(non-exam period) / 7.00am (exam period)
- Air-conditioning and lights will be switch off at 2.00 am during non-exam period.
- Re-arrangement of furniture in the Study Room @ Taylor’s is strictly prohibited.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the room. Only drinks in spill proof containers are allowed.
- Preparing for projects involving cutting and using glue, playing games/card/gambling or non-academic activity is prohibited.
- Failure to comply with library policies, rules and regulations will be grounds for suspension of Study Room privileges. A student will be directed by library staff or security personnel to leave the Study Room.
- The Study Room @ Taylor’s is monitored by camera surveillance.
- Strictly no pets are allowed.