|24 hours study space: Study Room @ Taylor’s & Elysian Policy|
- Study Room @ Taylor’s located at Block C, Level 2 while Elysian, located at Block E, Level 1 is designated as a Silent study room.
- Outsiders are strictly not allowed in the rooms. Students should not bring in their friends who are not Taylor’s students.
- Staff and Students are required to scan their ID to enter the rooms after 6.00pm till 6.00am (applicable for Study Room @Taylor’s)
- Re-arrangement of furniture in the rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the rooms. Only drinks in spill proof containers are allowed.
- Preparing for projects involving cutting and using glue, playing games/card/gambling or non-academic activity is prohibited.
- Failure to comply with library policies, rules and regulations will be grounds for suspension of study room privileges. A student will be directed by library staff or security personnel to leave the rooms.
- The Study Room @ Taylor’s & Elysian is monitored by camera surveillance.
- Strictly no pets are allowed.