|About - Policies|
|Study Room@ Taylor’s Policy||Theatrette Policy|
|Departmental Loan Policy||Visitor's Policy|
|Discussion Room Policy||Policy for Reimbursement for Staff Purchases |
|Open Collaboration Policy||Policy for Filming in Taylor's Lakeside Library|
|Food & Drink Policy||Inter-Library Loan Policy|
|Gift Policy|| || |
| || || |
|Study Room@ Taylor’s Policy|| || |
| || || || |
- Study Room@ Taylor’s is designated as a Silent study room.
- Outsiders are strictly not allowed in the Study Room. Students are required to scan their student ID to enter the room after 6.00pm till 7.00am and during weekend.
- Air-conditioning and lights will be switch off at 12.00am on normal operation hours and at 2.00am during exam period.
- Re-arrangement of furniture in the Study Room is strictly prohibited.
- Alcoholic drinks are not permitted.
- Users of Study Room should not consume food or have beverages in uncovered containers.
- Preparing for projects, playing games/card/gambling or non-academic activity is prohibited.
- Failure to comply with library policies, rules and regulations will be grounds for suspension of Study Room privileges. A student will be directed by library staff or security personnel to leave the Study Room.
- The Study Room is monitored by camera surveillance.
- Strictly no pets are allowed.