Library computers may be used on a first-come-first-served basis until half an hour before the library closes.
All library computers have Internet access, as well as Microsoft Office, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, Winzip, MYOB, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Quicktime 6.0.
- Users are not allowed to change settings, install software, save files onto the hard disk. Please use the X: drive space provided or your own portable storage device, e.g. thumb drive to save files.
- Users should not:
- play computer games,
- access pornographic material,
- use chat lines,
- use personal copies of CD-ROMs or multimedia CDs on library computers.
- User are not allow to bring any drink and food inside the lab.
- Please report faulty equipment to library staff immediately or approach nearest desk and do not try rectifying faults as it may result in further damage to the equipment.
- Computer Lab and Mac Lab may be closed for classes conducted by Librarian. Notice will be put up in advanced prior to the classes.