- Advanced booking is necessary to use the Theatrette. Students and lecturers may make reservation via online form
- Students may use the Theatrette only with recommendation from, or accompanied by a lecturer.
- The Theatrette is strictly for screening documentaries and films related to academic studies and not for presentations and discussions.
- Library will not prepare the material for the screening. Student/staff may search and borrow the item available in Library collection or bring their own materials.
- One group may use the room for up to 4 hours.
- Theatrette equipment should be well taken care of. Any attempt to mutilate, damage or steal will result in disciplinary action.
- Food and drinks are strictly not permitted in the Theatrette.
- Users must switch off the power points and ensure the room is tidy and clean before leaving the room.
- The Theatrette may be used for the functions related to the internal affairs of the University & Library including:
a. Library Meetings
b. Functions related to the Libraries' collections and programs, such as the scholarly or professional
presentations, symposia and seminars.
c. Top management event & functions