Use of our websites
All trade names, trademarks and other logos on TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. The content, layout, design, data, databases and graphics on this website are protected by Malaysian and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by the Taylor's Education Group or its licensors. Unless expressly permitted in writing in a licence agreement , no part of the website may be reproduced, stored in any medium, including but not limited to a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, broadcasting) nor, shown in public other than websites within Taylor's Education Group.
- TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website Content includes but is not limited to various write-ups and reports, links to other websites, opinions, text, data, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations, multimedia and interactive displays on the website.
- None of TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website Content may be copied or otherwise reproduced, repackaged, further transmitted, transferred, disseminated, redistributed or resold, or stored for subsequent use for any such purpose, in whole or in part, in any form or manner or by any means whatsoever, by any person without TAYLOR'S prior written consent.
- Nothing contained on TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the names, trademarks and other logos displayed on the Website without the express written permission of TAYLOR'S.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to any of our sites constitutes a violation of their rights, including without limitation, their intellectual property rights, reputational rights or of their right to privacy.
- The website may contain forward-looking statements which are based on TAYLOR'S current expectations, forecasts and assumptions based on management's good faith expectations and belief concerning future developments. In some cases forward-looking statements may be identified by forward-looking words like "would", "intend", "hope", "will", "may", "should", "expect", "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "predict", "continue", or similar words. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which could cause actual outcomes and results to differ materially from TAYLOR'S expectations, forecasts and assumptions. We caution that these forward-looking statements are not statements of historical facts and are subject to risks and uncertainties not in the control of TAYLOR'S, including, without limitation, economic, competitive, governmental, regulatory, technological, virus and other factors that may affect TAYLOR'S operations. Unless otherwise required by law, TAYLOR'S disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Although we believe the expectations reflected in forward-looking statements are reasonable we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements.
- TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website Content to the fullest extent permitted by law, is provided on an "as is" basis, without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy. Due to the number of sources from which TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website Content is obtained, and the potential hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website Content. TAYLOR'S is not liable for any loss or damage to any person upon reliance to the contents on the website.
- TAYLOR'S does not make any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website Content, nor any material that can be accessed through TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website.
- TAYLOR'S and on behalf of TAYLOR'S officers and employees disclaim any and all warranties, and exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation to lost time, lost money, lost profits or good will, claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character.
- You agree that you shall not:
- Directly or indirectly attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website Content;
- Resell or redistribute TAYLOR”S LIBRARY website Content or any part thereof.
Legal Disclaimer For Web Site Content
Information on this Web site is provided for information purposes only. Any information obtained from this Web site should be reviewed with an appropriate authority to determine its applicability to your particular needs. Great care has been taken to maintain the accuracy of the information provided on this Web site. However, Taylor's University Sdn. Bhd., Taylor's Education Group and their employees are not responsible for errors or any untoward consequences arising from your use of this information.