About - Rules & Regulations
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
|The Library’s rules and regulations are created to ensure equal access and service opportunity and to safeguard the academic interests of Taylor's staff and students.|
|Behaviour & Conduct ||Library Pay|
|Clearance Procedure||Loans/Returns |
|Compliance with Data Protection||Losses & Damages|
|Computers and Multimedia Equipment||Notes|
|Copyright||Safety & Security|
|Discussion Rooms ||Student & Staff ID|
|Emergency Situations|| || |
| || || |
|Safety & Security|| || |
- The library is under camera surveillance.
- Patron who activates the Library alarm is liable to be questioned and checked by the Security Officer. Please follow the instructions of the staff and produce your student card in such an instant.
- Do not leave your possessions unattended at any time.
- Members should remove all their belongings from the tables when they leave the Library. Books and other item left for more than 30 minutes unattended on chairs and tables may be removed by the other user or library staff.
- The Library shall not be responsible for the safety of any personal property left within the Library. Unclaimed and lost property found are to be handed over to the Campus Central within 24 hours or the next working day.
- Library users should leave the library at the second announcement before the closure of the library.
- On leaving the library, users may be asked to produce for inspection all books and items taken out of the library.
- Behaviour or actions which interfere with the use of the Library by other patrons are forbidden and will be reported to the Security and disciplinary action may be taken.