- Library Locations and Opening Hours
- Student ID card - without it, you may not enter, and your borrowing privileges are relinquished.
- Use Taylor’s Catalogue to locate the print resources that you seek. The Subject Guide is also useful for finding subject specific books.
- Borrowing is also a cinch using the Self Service Loans. Book returns are even easier.
- Don’t forget ‘My Account’, a handy tool for any library explorer worth their salt. Wield it to:
a. Check books out on loan and their due dates
b. Renew checked out books
c. View outstanding fines, if any
d. Request books and check the status of your request
e. View Username and Password for Online Resources
- The Library contains not just knowledge bound in paper, but also various resources in cyberspace, such as Online Databases, E-Journals, E-Books and Online Newspapers.
- Everything is available at your fingertips via MulT-Search.
- Still feeling a bit lost? Watch our Introductory Video. Take your time to check out the Online Tutorials while you’re at it.
- Need a nudge in the right direction? Seek guidance from the Liaison Librarians
- Found what you need, and looking for a place to sit and sift through your findings? Have a seat.
- Think we can still improve? Let us know!