|About - Policies|
|Study Room@ Taylor’s Policy||Theatrette Policy (Available at Lakeside campus only)|
|Departmental Loan Policy||Visitor's Policy|
|Discussion Room Policy||Policy for reimbursement for staff purchases|
|Open Collaboration Policy||Policy for Filming in Taylor's Library Lakeside|
|Food & Drink Policy||Inter-Library Loan Policy|
|Gift Policy|| || |
| || || |
|Theatrette Policy|| || |
| || || || |
- Advanced booking is necessary to use the Theatrette. Students and lecturers may make reservation via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students may use the Theatrette only with recommendation from, or accompanied by a lecturer.
- The Theatrette is strictly for screening documentaries and films related to academic studies and not for presentations and discussions.
- Library will not prepare the material for the screening. Student/staff may search and borrow the item available in Library collection or bring their own materials.
- One group may use the room for up to 4 hours.
- Theatrette equipment should be well taken care of. Any attempt to mutilate, damage or steal will result in disciplinary action.
- Food and drinks are strictly not permitted in the Theatrette.
- Users must switch off the power points and ensure the room is tidy and clean before leaving the room.