|About - Policies|
|Study Room@ Taylor’s Policy||Theatrette Policy|
|Departmental Loan Policy||Visitor's Policy|
|Discussion Room Policy||Policy for Reimbursement for Staff Purchases |
|Open Collaboration Policy||Policy for Filming in Taylor's Library Lakeside|
|Food & Drink Policy||Inter-Library Loan Policy|
|Gift Policy|| || |
| || || |
|Departmental Loan Policy|| || |
| || || || |
- Books are issued under Department’s name and not any individual.
- Head of the department or a person appointed by the Head will be responsible for the management of the books issued to the department.
- Books are issued for a period of 1 year.
- Library will conduct an annual on-site stock check.
- Books may be renewed upon request.
- Annual publications such as UCAS publications are considered obsolete and need not be returned when the new edition is published.
Lost and Damaged Items
- The Department is responsible for reporting on loss and damages to the books.
- The lost and damaged items must be compensated either by replacing with a new copy or by paying the replacement costs.
- The processing fee involve (per book)
- Processing Fees: RM50.00
- Current market price of the item.